The Students with Disabilities Transport Program services will continue to operate state-wide for students with disability.


Transport operators will continue enhanced cleaning across all services to ensure that high-touch surfaces such as handrails and seating areas are regularly disinfected.


Physical distancing is to be maintained for adult bus staff (driver and other attendants) where practical.


Physical distancing should be exercised by parents and school staff at bus stops and school bus loading areas.


Parents and carers transporting students to and from school must wear a mask and remain in their vehicle until their child is delivered.


Transport Zone Map     Getting to and from school for students with disability (